ddd

Re: DDD problem

From: Shane Lillis
Subject: Re: DDD problem
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 12:15:39 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 15 Nov 2000, Arnaud Desitter wrote:

Hi again,

The debugger which I am using is gdb. I have used the trace when opening
the "Open Source" diaolg box, and it spews all the names of all the files
down the screen in the trace window. But at the end, the "open source"
dialog box remains blank.
I have also tried putting the full path and filename into the filter box
in the dialog box, but it didnt open the file either.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Shane