ddd

Green Execution Arrow no working

From: Michael Furgal
Subject: Green Execution Arrow no working
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 16:56:04 -0500

Hello:

This looks like the best debugger for Linux (by far) that I have
found, but I am unable to use it on my RedHat 6.2 machine because
The Green arrow that shows what line I am about to execute doesn't
show up.  Neither do the break point signs.  I have tried many
different versions of DDD with varying success, but none of my
successes give me the green arrow all the time.  The best chance
I had was with 3.2.91 where the green arrow appears on any source
window where there is a break point, but if I step into a function
I lose the green arrow.

Please help (if you can) so I can productively debug my applications.

Thanks...

....MikeF
Mike Furgal                    - The Database Guy
http://www.nusphere.com        - Seriously Open Software
http://www.progress.com        - The #1 Embedded Database
http://www.SonicMQ.com         - Award Winning Java Messaging