ddd

Displaying fortran character arrays in ddd

From: Jeroen Makkinje
Subject: Displaying fortran character arrays in ddd
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 13:51:38 +0100

Hi,

In my fortran program I use a lot of character arrays. (I know
that I should use C). Do you know a convienent way of displaying
these arrays with ddd. I can't find out where to look.
For example a character *80 cword(80)

I am able to display this with "graph display cword". But this
takes a long time and the table makes it difficult to read.
Besides I wish for example to see only, for example cword(2).
I hope you can help. Even an gdb command would help me.

Greetings

Jeroen Makkinje