ddd

Solaris 2.5.1 & 2.6 "configure" problems.

From: bruce.ferjulian
Subject: Solaris 2.5.1 & 2.6 "configure" problems.
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 17:12:03 -0400

All,

I cannot create a Makefile on either SunOS (2.5.1) or (2.6). Using a search
engine my same problem has been asked many times on the net but I can't find
an answer.

This the "configure" failing condition, any help would be appreciated.

checking for XOpenDisplay in -lX11... no
configure: error: The X11 library '-lX11' could not be found.
                  Please use the configure options '--x-includes=DIR'
                  and '--x-libraries=DIR' to specify the X location.
                  See the files 'config.log' and 'ddd/config.log'
                  for further diagnostics.