ddd

Remote Debug Problem

From: antonpoon
Subject: Remote Debug Problem
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 14:37:44 +0800 (CST)

Hi,

I am using ddd with gdb to remotely debug an application program in a target
system.

After I type the following on the host:
(gdb) target remote 192.168.4.243:2050
It says:
Remote debugging using 192.168.4.243:2050
0x40001f30 in _dl_start () at dynamic-link.h:67
67 in dynamic-link.h

It shows the connection has been established. However, it seems not running as
the Execution Position pointer disappears and no symbol can be displayed. When
I run the program it prompts to restart the debugging and kills the connection.

I don't quit understand the debugging procedure after establishing the
connection to the target. Please help me solve the problem.

I wish to be personally CC'ed the answers/comments posted to the list in
response to my posting. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Anton

 Åwªï¨Ï¥ÎHongKong.com¶l¥ó¨t²Î
 Thank you for using hongkong.com Email system