ddd

Virus warning (real not a hoax)

From: Joshua Schwartz
Subject: Virus warning (real not a hoax)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:44:33 +0300

Hi all,
  Thought I'd warn you. I just received a notification from my virus
protection software that a piece of email I received from address@hidden
had a virus attached to it so beware. The details of the warning are as
follows:

Sender of the infected attachment:  Balasubramanian
Subject of the message:  Weekly Progress
One or more attachments were quarantined.
Attachment Weekly Progress.doc.bat was Quarantined for the following
reasons:
Virus address@hidden was found.

End of virus report.

This has been a public service announcement.

Joshua Schwartz
Redux Communications LTD.
address@hidden
Tel: +972-8-9148894