ddd

saving breakpoints into a file

From: Gavin Burnett
Subject: saving breakpoints into a file
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 17:42:05 +0100

Hello.

This is a one of query, so I am not a member of the mailing list.
Please mail any replies to this address.

I use ddd a great deal, and it is a very useful tool, however my line of work involves shutting down and restarting ddd (due to the setup I am using). The only problem with this is that every time I do this, I lose all my breakpoints and have to set them all over again.

Is there a way to save all of the breakpoints into a text file, and if not, could someone on the project please implement such a feature?

regards.

Gavin.