ddd

Re: configure ddd

From: apgaylard
Subject: Re: configure ddd
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:42:49 GMT

> Hi,
>
> I've configured DDD under cygwin and got following message: cannot find
> -lipc.
>
> What can I do ? I searched for that lib on the cygwin package list and
> found:
>
>       cygipc/cygipc-2.01-2 IPC support for cygwin
>

> I installed that but it changed nothing.
>
> Bye
> Rico Schäpe

Rico,

Do you have a file called libipc.<something> ?

Does configure look in this directory for it?

What do the last 100 line of config.log look
like?

This message was sent using M-Web Airmail - JUST LIKE THAT
M-Web: S.A.'s most trusted and reliable Internet Service Provider.
http://airmail.mweb.co.za/