ddd

Unresolved reference: XtR6ShellStrings

From: Ernie Smallis
Subject: Unresolved reference: XtR6ShellStrings
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:32:59 -0800

Have installed the DDD 337 package and when running DDD
I receive an error indicating that XtR6ShellStrings is
an unknown symbol referenced from DDD.

Two things to point out:

1.  DDD is not referencing the symbol.

2.  XtR6ShellStrings cannot be found anywhere in any library
to do with X11 or Xt.

I did find XtShellStrings in versions of X.

I am running SunOS 5.5.1 with maintenance at HW 97.
I have installed the latest libraries for a number of
DDD / X11 related components in /usr/local/lib.

Trying to get DDD to work is the most annoying experience
I've ever had.  I would like to use it but; there is always
one more aggravating problem to resolve.

Can you help resolve this?

Ernie Smallis