ddd

OFFER

From: vidah onyi
Subject: OFFER
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 11:27:38 -0500

MRS.VIDAH ONYI.
Sir/Madam,

RE:ACCEPTANCE / INVESTMENT PROPOSAL

INTRODUCTION: l am MRS.VIDAH ONYI a Civil Servant in
the Ministry of Health. l know this proposal will come
to you as a surprise because we have not met before
either physically or through correspondence.
I got your contact through a friend working with
chamber of commerce who hva etravelled far and wide
in Nigeria and have no doubt in your ability to handle
this proposal involving money.

THE SUBJECT: My husband CHIEF. EBENIZER ONYI(Now Late)
was the Royal Head of my community, ELEME (an oil rich
town) in Nigeria. My community produces 5.8% of the
total crude oil production in Nigeria and 0.5% of the
Dollar value of each barrel is paid to my father as
royalty by the Federal Government. My father was also
the Chairman of ELEME Special Oil Trust Fund.
In his position as the Royal head and Chairman of the
Oil Trust Fund, he made some money which he left for
me as the only heir to inherit.The money is TWELVE
Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars($12.5m).
This Money originated from the accumulated royalties
between 1976-1998 .

Due to poor banking system in Nigeria and political
instability as a result of past Military rules
(1985-1999) , he deposited this Money in a VAULTS
" with an open beneficiary to a security company
pending when he would finish arrangement to get
assistant  abroad. He was planning this when he
suddenly
died late last year of Heart Attack.

THE PROPOSAL: Just before my Husband died he called my
attention to the money and charged me to look for a
foreigner who would assist me in accepting/investment of the
funds abroad. So l would be
very grateful if you could accept to help me achieve
this great objective. I promise to give you 20% of the
total funds as compensation for your assistance. Five percent
(5%)would be set aside to take care of any expenses we
may incure during the transaction. To indicate your
interest, contact me urgently and confidentially
for more information and the roles you will play in
this
business. The Documents concerning this
consignment will be sent to you as soon as we agreed
together. Send your reply through emails please.
May the almighty God bless you.

Yours faithfully
MRS.VIDAH ONYI

Get your own "800" number