ddd

ddd question

From: Khanh Trinh
Subject: ddd question
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 16:36:03 -0800

Hello,

I am new to DDD but have use other debuggers (totalview, visual C++, JBuilder).

I can't figure out why my code stop at some break points and not at some others that I had set. I am sure the code went right past 1 of the break point which I expected the code to stop because when I step through the code from an earlier position, the code goes through that break. I see the stop sign at that break, and I don't have any break condition on the break point. Furthermore, when I go through the same test using totalview, the code did stop at the same break point.

Any suggestion would be greatly apperciated.

Khanh