ddd

Re: ddd question

From: Andrew Gaylard
Subject: Re: ddd question
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 19:57:59 +0200

Khanh Trinh wrote:
Hello,

I am new to DDD but have use other debuggers (totalview, visual C++, JBuilder).

I can't figure out why my code stop at some break points and not at some others that I had set. I am sure the code went right past 1 of the break point which I expected the code to stop because when I step through the code from an earlier position, the code goes through that break. I see the stop sign at that break, and I don't have any break condition on the break point. Furthermore, when I go through the same test using totalview, the code did stop at the same break point.

Any suggestion would be greatly apperciated.

Khanh

This is most likely an issue with your underlying debugger, and not
DDD itself.  For instance, I know that gdb had (and perhaps still has)
problems setting breakpoints in C++ constructors.

What are you using as your debugger?
Does the operation work if you use the debugger standalone, without DDD?

Andrew.