ddd

a new python debugger for ddd

From: Nir Aides
Subject: a new python debugger for ddd
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 18:38:43 +0300

Hello,

I am about to release a new GPL python debugger.
This debugger is more advanced than any other python debugger written in python.
   - from x4 to x20 times fater than pdb and pydb
   - breakpoint in valid lines only
   - thread support
   - manipulation of local and global variables.

I would like to make it compatible with DDD.
I saw there is already a DDD compatible python debugger called pydb.
But I could not find any documentation on the communication between DDD and pydb.

Where can I find information about this subject?
Who in the DDD group can I correspond with on this matter.

Thanks,
Nir