ddd

RE: unicode strings

From: Gadi Bergman
Subject: RE: unicode strings
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 15:25:47 +0200

Hello Andrew and thank you for your very quick response,

I do not expect the protocol for X to be Unicode-based. However,
programs written in Java do display their characters correctly for all
languages when running under X. I assume that they are drawing their own
characters with built-in fonts. That would be hard to expect from
text-based GDB, but since DDD is a graphic application then it is much
more natural.

Thanks again,
Gadi.