ddd

Potential changes to DDD I'm planning

From: ddd
Subject: Potential changes to DDD I'm planning
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 02:17:19 -0500

Recently (and infrequently) I've been working on a debugger for GNU
Make. It's about at the stage where bashdb was when I hacked that into
DDD - well maybe not as good yet.

And as an even more infrequent contributor to ddd, I just wanted to
let folks be aware that I was planning to make changes to DDD for GNU
Make debugging support. If ow is not the right time to add these
changes, please advise.

Probably before the changes, I'll probably look over the settings for
the bash debugger. I see what looks like some small omissions.

Last, but by no means least, I'm very impressed with how far DDD has
moved in the code cleanup area. This code in need of fixup and looking
at what's gone on in the last two years or so, I'm quite impressed. It
seems that there have even been fixes to the bash support (which are
most welcome). Thanks!