ddd

RE: Dumb question about fonts

From: Tim Mooney
Subject: RE: Dumb question about fonts
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:20:38 -0600 (CST)

In regard to: RE: Dumb question about fonts, Atwood, Robert C said (at...:

Perhaps it is not 'really' a ddd bug then?

I too have managed to try other systems without seeing this effect, but
versions of ddd on the same system exhibit the effect.  On the original
system, the font preferences are read correctly and applied correctly,
but when the new preferences are saved it seems that all sizes are
somehow zero and the .ddd/init file updated with these values.

I tried it on a Red Hat 4 Workstation install on AMD Opteron, and also had
ddd act as expected (the changes were saved and still in effect after
exiting and restarting the application).  I have the "openmotif-2.2.3"
and related RPMs installed on that system.

Tim
--
Tim Mooney                              address@hidden