ddd

error while loading shared libraries

From: Qian Jing
Subject: error while loading shared libraries
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:41:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

DDD can't run my codes and give me the following error
message:
error while loading shared libraries: libCore.so:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

I have no idea where the libCore.so is. But if I just
run my codes directly without any debugging tool, it
can run well until it meets a dynamic error. If I just
use gdb, my codes can also run well. So why only ddd
can't run my codes?

My OS is fedora 7. And I have already disabled
selinux.

Thank you!
Jing

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.
http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/