ddd

/root/init.c no such file or directory and UTF8

From: Zhongwen Tang
Subject: /root/init.c no such file or directory and UTF8
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 23:32:11 -0700 (PDT)

I'm new in ddd and Linux. My question may be naive.

When I try to open a program in ddd, it says "/root/init.c no such file or directory". Plus I get the following information in the console:

"UTF-8 char map detected. Switching off UTF-8 char map as ddd has problem with it. Read README.SUSE for more information".

Anybody can help me to get it work? Thanks.

Zhongwen

Zhongwen Tang, PhD candidate
GTA & GRA
Department of Statistics