denemo-devel

Re: Can't Run Denemo AppImage on Ubuntu 22.04

From: gerard . nollez
Subject: Re: Can't Run Denemo AppImage on Ubuntu 22.04
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 20:18:58 +0100 (CET)

----- Mail original -----
De: "gerard" <gerard.nollez@free.fr>
À: "Richard Shann" <richard@rshann.plus.com>
Cc: "denemo-devel" <denemo-devel@gnu.org>
Envoyé: Samedi 19 Novembre 2022 09:33:33
Objet: Re: Can't Run  Denemo AppImage on Ubuntu 22.04

I think you must not have understood when I said
"(I'm assuming that you are aware that it is almost true that any
combination of key presses can be set as a shortcut for any command)"

OK,now I understand! It is easy to modify the shorcuts unsuitable fot my
keyboard. As soon as it's done (it may take a little time), I'll send
you the Default.shortcuts file.
Thanks a lot,
Gérard