Re: [directory-discuss] RDF export of the directory

From: Joshua Gay
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] RDF export of the directory
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 17:41:58 -0400

Hi Olivier,

Thanks for your questions!

> Is there any documentation about the format (ontologies, etc.) of the
> RDF export ?

The best place for this kind of thing is the documentation on the
semantic mediawiki site. The default is the OWL ontology.

 * <http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:RDF_export>
 * <http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:RDF_format>

We do have the ability to import our own ontologies

* <http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Import_vocabulary>
* <http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Special_property_Imported_from>

> Has anyone tried and work on implementing DOAP [0] export ?

Nope! But, I'm interested in learning more about it (thanks for the
links!).

We do have a development wiki for testing out these kinds of changes. If
you are interested in experimenting with these kinds of things I'd be
happy to help get you set-up!

Josh