[directory-discuss] Loomio entry

From: Danyl Strype
Subject: [directory-discuss] Loomio entry
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 18:56:53 +1200

Greetings

A few weeks ago, I made an entry for the server-side decision-making app Loomio (AGPLv3):
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Loomio

I notice this still doesn't seem to have been approved. Is there a problem? This was the first new directory entry I've tried to create. Did I leave out some important information, or otherwise do something wrong? I'm happy to fix the problem if someone can let me know what it is, otherwise, if would be great to see this entry approved.

Thanks
Strypey

--
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” - Dr. Seuss