Re: [directory-discuss] Loomio entry

From: Danyl Strype
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] Loomio entry
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 01:27:51 +1200

Kia ora everyone

On 2016-05-17 00:14, Christopher M. Hobbs wrote:
I apologize for the delay but we have quite the backlog on approvals.

No worries, just working on the "squeaky wheel gets oiled" principle ;)

I have edited your entry slightly and approved it.

Excellent! Thanks for that. I'll leave the crew know. Oh, what needed changing? Just so I know for entry #2. I am just adding the donate page, which ironically I had to email them and ask for, since it's not linked on the main site :P

Thanks for the contribution!

De nada.

Strypey

--
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” - Dr. Seuss