Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Criteria for Android applications

From: bill-auger
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Criteria for Android applications
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 06:07:52 -0400

On Mon, 4 Oct 2021 00:32:40 +0200 Denis wrote:
> In that case we could just make it clear that the Free Software
> Directory doesn't review binaries and point to gnu.org/distros for a
> solution

yes, i think that would be important - im quite sure that the
majority of people browsing the FSD are only interested in
binaries, and do not realize that binaries do not necessarily
correspond to their alleged sources, especially when compiled by
a third-party, and that the FSD is not recommending to download
_any_ binaries from the web