Re: Haskell rewrite of the directory import script

From: Michael McMahon
Subject: Re: Haskell rewrite of the directory import script
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 09:45:59 -0400

Great job, Yuchen!

Does this script have any dependencies pulled in by cabal that need to be checked before the FSF installs it?

Best,
Michael McMahon | Web Developer, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: 4337 2794 C8AD D5CA 8FCF  FA6C D037 59DA B600 E3C0
https://fsf.org

US government employee? Use CFC charity code 63210 to support us through the
Combined Federal Campaign. https://cfcgiving.opm.gov/