Re: Adding a software without Javascript

From: David Hedlund
Subject: Re: Adding a software without Javascript
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 09:28:55 +0100

I documented this in a new section https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Free_Software_Directory:Participate#Client_system_requirements -- Thanks!

On 2022-12-09 20:21, Adonay Felipe Nogueira via wrote:
As an addendum we use more than MediaWiki, but Semantic MediaWiki, as well as some other extensions such as the Semantic Forms. We once tried doing the form without _javascript_, but to do this we will have to change how the form is built, as well as other templates, and entire namespaces (many pages) that are shown, queried or transcluded by it. It can be done, but it is no trivial/simple task.