discuss-gnu-electric

gnu electric

From: j . leitch
Subject: gnu electric
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 21:49:06 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

I have been trying out the electric CAD design program running under
a Suse 7.1 operating system.

I have it running , but I am having some problems with the java interface.

I installed javarunt-1.1.7v3-25.i386.rpm  and java2-1.3-56.i386.rpm from the 7.1
Suse rpm's, and followed the instructions in the README.

Electric compiles but when I look under Windows -> Language interpreter it
shows "no Java".

Any ideas on why electric is not seeing the java ?

Thanks

/J.Leitch

James R leitch
E-Mail: address@hidden