discuss-gnu-electric

about nets in gds's

From: Al Arduengo
Subject: about nets in gds's
Date: 18 May 2002 08:27:09 -0500

A start in aiding in the net searching quest would be to allow the
selection and hiliting of nets based on connectivity. For instance, if
I click on an arc, have it and every other arc it connects to by vias
on all metal layers hilited. This would go a long way towards helping
me locate practical places for FIB points. This wouldn't be an issue
if I had the actual layout but I don't have that access. Just gdsii.

Thanks for listening.

-Al

--
"Place your hand on a hot stove for a  minute and it seems like
an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour and it seems like a