discuss-gnu-electric

Re: CIF file

From: Steven Rubin
Subject: Re: CIF file
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 07:24:15 -0700

What I meant was lamda = 0.09 micron or 0.18 micron
process. Is this size valid for CIF?

Yes, that works fine. The smallest CIF unit is the centimicron, so your transistors are 18 wide. This is close to the limit of CIF's resolution, so for anything smaller, you will want to switch to GDS.

Another thing is regarding scmos0.3.prm file? Do you
have file for 0.18 micron? or if I have to develop by
my self please you don't mind to explain briefly how
to obtain resistance of dynamic high, low and static.

I did not build that file. It is used by IRSIM. It was adapted from the larger "scmos1.0.prm" file. See the comments inside of the file for the person who did the work. His Email address is there as well, and you could contact him to see if a smaller file is available.

   -Steven Rubin