discuss-gnu-electric

Compile with mingw32

From: Guidance
Subject: Compile with mingw32
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 21:57:28 +0800

Hi,
I'm new to Electric. I only have mingw32 compiler installed, but the Electric
for Windows version is only for VC++, I can't have it compiled with mingw32,
got a lot of definition errors. Actually, I'm using Dev-c++ IDE, there's an
"import" function from VC project file, but during importing, it reported
"include/netextract.h" and "graph/graphpc.bmp" are not found. I can't find
them with windows search either.
Anybody succeeded with mingw32?
Or, there's a pre-compiled binary for windows available to try?

Thanks in advance!
Guidance

http://citymap.126.com