discuss-gnu-electric

Re: Electric Java on Linux box

From: Steven Rubin
Subject: Re: Electric Java on Linux box
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 17:31:09 -0700

At 05:34 AM 10/3/2006, you wrote:
Hello

I am running RH 9.0 on one old PC. Few days back I have downloaded Electric source code ( C) and installed it. But DISPLAY was not good. So I tried to run Electric java on the same machine. Again I could not get through.

Please let me know procedure of running Electric Java on Linux.

You need to have Java 1.5 installed on your machine. Some Linux systems (Fedora) have versions of Java that are incompatible with Electric. Can you provide more information than "could not get through"?

   -Steven Rubin