RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] radio front end ?

From: Steve Schear
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] radio front end ?
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 23:28:23 -0800

I looked thru to message archive and found this
"FYI, it's a Microtune 4937DI5 3x7702 module.  Tunes from 50M to 860M..."

I checked their web site and didn't find that specific model number listed.
What looked close was http://www.microtune.com/products/49xx_Series.html

You'll need to sign up to access their detailed technical data. I had to dig around a bit with the salesman to find this board. The more popular 3x8899 (43.75 MHz IF) is what's usually vended. They are both models in Microtune's 4937 DI5 RF Tuner Module series. The eval board is part number 49X7.

steve