Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] windows xp

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] windows xp
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 10:38:41 -0800

On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 10:08:30PM -0500, Shaimaa Elkhawalka wrote:
> hello guys, do u think i can install GNU radio on windows xp?

Haven't ever tried.  Does XP includes support for something equivalent
to linux/unix's mmap system call?  How about posix threads?  Those are
a couple of things to watch for.  Assuming that you can work out that
part, I'd probably start by using Cygwin or Mingwin (spelling?) as the
development environment on XP. There would probably be some configure
hacking needed along the way.  If you get it working, please let me
know.

Eric