RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] VRAudioSource question (was Parallel Port Interf

From: Ettus, Matt
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] VRAudioSource question (was Parallel Port Interface)
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 15:39:13 -0800

> My understanding is that VrAudioSource is not able to handle I&Q input
> from a sound card. However, some appropriate changes in
> VrAudioSource.h
> would solve the problem, adding support for VrComplex oType.
> Matt, could you confirm?

You need to use GrAudioSource.  There will be 2 outputs, one for the left
channel, one for the right, both in char, short, or int format.  You'll need
to convert to a complex number if that is what you want.  I think I have
some example code at home, and will try to send it out tonight.

You should also use GrAudioSink for the corresponding output.  It will
actually take a VrComplex input.

Matt