Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Why not F/V and V/F Convertors ?!

From: Saeed Beyty
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Why not F/V and V/F Convertors ?!
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 04:45:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
even if we consider a F->V converter as a Signal Fourier Transform Extracter ( SFTE may be ! ) then the least apportunity is to write the IFFT ( Inverse Fast Fourier Transform) instead of the commonly used FFT, but with the bonus of slower A/D conveters ( cheaper ofcourse ! )
However i'm going to prepare solutions for different methods of comm. modulation types  without use of IFFT.

also here is a missunderstanding :

Dear Hermann Gausterer replyed my later mail  includeing this phrase ;

"but with this type of operation you can be sure, that
every new "narrow" band type of modulations is only
a software update away from working"

what did mean hermann ? please tell me your meaning clearly :-) .

thanks for your considirations.
-- Saeed

Do you Yahoo!?