[Discuss-gnuradio] Wormnet aka cognitive radio

From: m8114
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Wormnet aka cognitive radio
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 01:39:08 -0700

Hi -

A short presentation.

My name is Marcel Bos since year 2000 i then took a bicycle tour around
södertälje here in sweden and when i came home wrote the longest papper i
ever had done. In my efforts to try to realise the protocol i traveled to a
tapr member in TH (David wilsson) and we tried to realise it in united
states but the pocket to pay for us counted to 11 miljon Skr was to high.  I
h ave been intrested in what the comunity call cognitive radio. Speaking of
pitfalls as a inventor i have under this project done them all. I think...
Before that we built A microwave link that got stolen under the design face
and now ...

I then tried to start up a company in the linux land but a terrible accident
happended - and I have great problems invested away about 40.000 total on
the reseach.Where a member in that company from our team got wings; and he
putted all my money on things he didn´t had right to do. Made it inpossible
for me as it is now to continue the since it was  the hole application
ground for a finnish govemental investor..

More over the protocol is  about create statistical information about how
the band
is doing. but then we come to qestions like reuse of pattens and how the
modulation itself shall be
done in reflection to the groundfloor noice. And where I have been looked at
some intresting relations with geometric figures and else related would give
the datatransport a real boost. Our working group are now trying for our
lifes find funding for the project - lots of pappers have been created.

We have planed to write a particle simulation platform for trying having a
enviroment where we can
test radio software code. Helpers and people are naturaly wellcome.

Radioamateur
SM0UGT , 88 to all soul mates.