Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USB2 <-> fast ADC & DAC

From: Joseph DiVerdi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USB2 <-> fast ADC & DAC
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 21:53:23 -0600

<snip>
>In this case the minimum sample rate that can be used is
>((10.7 + 1) / 2.5) = 4.68 Msps and the signal spectrum will be
>placed in the fifth Nyquist region.
<snip>

Dear Henrique,

Thanks for your comments.

If I understand your argument correctly in that you are saying that in a
*practical sense* the full sampling domain isn't fully usable and that it is
necessary to sample a bit "further out" than specified by the Nyquist
condition, I agree completely.

Best regards,
Joseph
--