[Discuss-gnuradio] Narrowband FM examples?

From: Paul J Zawada
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Narrowband FM examples?
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:47:10 -0500

The narrow band fm example programs (nbfm.cc, nbfm4.cc) have been commented out of the Makefile for a while now. What exactly the issue with that code? Can they be used at all as-is? If so, what's the easiest way to generate a binary of one of those programs? (I'm not up to speed on autoconf/automake yet and I've had trouble coming up with a working Makefile...) I have both the CVS and tarball distributions...

Thanks

--zawada

__
Paul J. Zawada, PE  |  Principal Network Research Engineer
address@hidden     |  National Center for Supercomputing Applications
+1 217 649 2233     |  University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign