Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Narrowband FM examples?

From: Stephane Fillod
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Narrowband FM examples?
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 00:49:21 +0200

Eric,

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 02:25:28PM -0700, Eric Blossom wrote:
> I realize this is a bit of a pain.  It's been biting me in the butt
> for a while now too.  The plan, as soon as I get some breathing room,
> is to add the support for pkg-config, which will support building
> stuff outside of the gnuradio tree using very simple Makefiles.

Please see my patch sent to address@hidden
Note: Hamlib requires gnuradio pkg-config support for its gnuradio backend.

I'm working on my SDR1000 now that I managed to make my sound device (USB)
kinda work under Linux. Some weird stuff happen like fmrx.py setting
the sdr1k in transmit mode, and others I still have to sort out.

Cheers,
Stephane