[Discuss-gnuradio] SDRadio

From: Alberto di Bene
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] SDRadio
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 18:27:27 +0200

I do realize that this group is focused on wide band software defined
radio implementations, but if you want to try a narrow band prototype
implementation, goto  http://www.sdradio.org

It is a Windows program that uses the sound card in stereo mode, as it needs
the I and Q components fed to the line input. It samples at 48 kHz,
and has AM, ECSS, USB and LSB demodulators. The FM is planned
but not implemented yet. The usage is (should be) intuitive, the help
provided is very minimal (an understatement...)

I am interest in feedbacks, positive or negative, to evaluate if/how
continue the development,  thanks

73  Alberto  I2PHD