[Discuss-gnuradio] Debian packages for release 0.9 available

From: Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Debian packages for release 0.9 available
Date: 03 Jan 2004 00:13:25 +0530

I have created debian packages for gnuradio v0.9.

It's available at

 http://people.debian.org/~rkrishnan/

The source and binary packages can be pulled using apt-get.

Those with Debian boxes, please test it out and give me
bug reports/fixes etc. Once the package runs through afew
installations, I will upload them into the Debian ftp
server.

The Debian-introduced changes are all in the source/*.diff.gz
file.

73
--
    Ramakrishnan                   http://www.hackGNU.org/
    Use Free Software -- Help stamp out Software Hoarding!