[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: SSRP website

From: David Carr
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: SSRP website
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 18:18:30 -0500

Hello David

I've been meaning to get back to you for a few weeks now sorry for the
delay.  Excellent work on the site and schematics.

I've been playing around with connecting the elrasoft board, the
LTC1196 and 74' devices to get more experiences with the hardware and
software.

I'm reasonably comfortable with the usrp code now, but I still have to
figure out a bit more about how the gpif/filo works.

I've uploaded the code and a few pics to http://273k.net/gnuradio/myssrp0/ .

Robert Fitzsimons
address@hidden

P.S. I still seem to be having problems posting to the mailing list, maybe you can forward this on to the list.