[Discuss-gnuradio] SSRP 7/12

From: David Carr
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] SSRP 7/12
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 20:26:02 -0500

Once again its me---imagine that,

Today I finished assembling the I/O test board and have started to test it out. Everything looks good so far so its time to get some real code running. On the LTC1746 front, I rewrote the functional description and uploaded the latest schematic. Have a look and see what you think. Some design input would make me feel much more confident.
I'll try to have some pictures of the I/O board soon, too.

-David Carr