Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Documentation

From: Berndt Josef Wulf
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Documentation
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 09:30:19 +1030

G'day Eric,

I've successfully downloaded the docs module but the cvs server doesn't seem
to know about the gr-howto-write-a-block module - see below.

husky: {13} cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gnuradio co -P
gr-howto-write-a-block
cvs server: cannot find module `gr-howto-write-a-block' - ignored
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

husky: {15} date
Sat Dec 11 09:28:50 CST 2004

cheerio Berndt