Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Minor problem in FC2 with audio-oss in tarballs 2

From: Ulf Soderberg
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Minor problem in FC2 with audio-oss in tarballs 2.6
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 19:14:54 +0100

Eric Blossom wrote:
On Sun, Feb 06, 2005 at 11:47:47AM +0100, Ulf Soderberg wrote:

Eric Blossom wrote:

Seems to be some problem with making audio-oss even with FC3. I installed FC3 last night. Upgraded swig. Installed cppunit, boost etc. Didn't read the docs before starting the build process, so I had to restart it for each missing library :(

Anyway, when it came to the audio-oss part of the build process it failed with an error message telling me there was no Makefile.in.

Hmmm. The tarball has two Makefile.in's.
       gr-audio-oss-0.4/Makefile.in
       gr-audio-oss-0.4/src/Makefile.in

Which one did it complain was missing?
Perhaps you should try unpacking the tarball again.

I didn't use the tarballs. I got the sources from the CVS as described in the HowtoBuildFromCVS page, http://comsec.com/wiki?HowtoBuildFromCVS.

Sorry if I'm causing any confusion here. Obviously I should have read the title of the post more carefully.

I'll try it again later tonight and check which one of the Makefile.in it complains about.

/Ulf