[Discuss-gnuradio] Minor problem in FC2 with audio-oss in tarballs 2.6

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Minor problem in FC2 with audio-oss in tarballs 2.6
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 19:28:04 -0500

Dear all,

I built gnuradio on FC2 using the new tarballs.
Everything went OK, except building audio-oss.

It seems that gcc cannot find "-lpython2.3"
The problem was traced to the Makefile
generated in the /src directory, which contains the following lines

_audio_oss_la_LIBADD = \
      -lpython2.3      \
      -lstdc++

I compared this Makefile with the one in audio-alsa
and it seems that the latter does not need this libarary.
I removed the line from the make file and it works fine.

Can anyone confirm this problem/solution.

Thanks
Achilleas