[Discuss-gnuradio] /dev/parport0: No such device or address

From: mj
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] /dev/parport0: No such device or address
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 01:57:39 -0800 (PST)

Hey, can anyone shed some light on this? I can do air
captures to file and then listen to them, but I cannot
listen to the signal live. The first time I tried it I
followed the instructions in the error about making a
/dev/parport0 to no effect.

./wfm_rcv.py 31.3e6
audio: using audio_alsa
usrp: found usrp rev2
/dev/parport0: No such device or address
'std::runtime_error'
  what():  open
Aborted

thanks.

also... '31.3e6' is Radio2 here in the UK on 89.8MHz.
Is there an easy way to convert ddc into the actual
freq?

=====
mj - m0mik
hotstudent.com [are you hot enough?!]