Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with audio extraction in NTSC

From: David Carr
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with audio extraction in NTSC
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 01:49:37 -0600

Great.  I don't know anything about this package.  It would however be
great it it worked with wxPython.  I'd hate to give up the cross
platform portability.
The package appears to be written mostly in Fortran.  I'm not sure how cross
platform that makes it.  Also, a quick test that I did using dummy data (just
plotting an array) was burning about 30% CPU on my P4 2.4 at 10 frames per
second.  I'll see if I can improve this but initial results could look better...
  If this doesn't work out what other avenues should we consider?  What was the
issue with the old Qt versions?

-DC