[Discuss-gnuradio] gcc-3.3 -> gcc-3.4

From: Kwan Hong Lee
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gcc-3.3 -> gcc-3.4
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 18:32:51 -0500

Hi,

I have installed ubuntu linux (a distribution of debian) and trying to get the correct gcc version, but having trouble because the default gcc is 3.3 and even though I have gcc 3.4, gcc seems to be linked with gcc 3.3. Do I have to remove gcc 3.3 (which requires removing so many packages)?
Some unix guidance or pointers  would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

-kwan