Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NBFM

From: James Cooley
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NBFM
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 07:47:12 -0500

I'm having a bit of trouble getting this one to work...

I'm running the input through a microtune 4937 frontend, so that the IF is 5.75e6. I've changed Matt's nbfm script just to adjust this IF_freq.

Is there anything else that needs to be done? I'm trying to tune to a known station, the weather, 162.475.

-jamie