Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Segmentation fault

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Segmentation fault
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 12:07:57 -0800

On Sat, Apr 02, 2005 at 01:21:53PM -0500, Raphael Cobo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I think this is a bug in the underlying libraries for the GUI in a
> specific distribution.
> I think that people that use Fedora will experience the same
> bug. Am I right? Can somebody confirm that the SSE segmentation fault only
> happens in Fedora or Redhat?

FYI, It's highly unlikely that this has anything to do with SSE.
That's just the last message printed before it seg faulted.

Again, a quick look with gdb will provide real data...

In the stab-in-the-dark department, do the wxPython demos run OK on
your system?  Not our demos, the ones that you can download from wxpython.org.

Eric